- Sequim Alderwood Bistro (only open Thurs-Sat) 139 W Alder St, Sequim, WA 98382 – Recommended by local guides, but we didn’t have a chance to try.
In the Lake Crescent area:
- Lake Crescent Lodge – 416 Lake Crescent Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98363
In the Port Angeles / Lake Sutherland area:
- Port Angeles Lincoln Street Safeway – groceries
- Granny’s Cafe -235471 Hwy 101 W, Port Angeles, WA 98363
- Country Aire Natural Foods Market 200 W 1st St, Port Angeles, WA 98362 Recommended by local guides, but we didn’t have a chance to try.
- Port Angeles Farmer’s Market on Saturdays Recommended by local guides, but we didn’t have a chance to try.
- Lynn’s Caboose dinner 242751 US-101 hot dog and burgers. Recommended by local guides, but we didn’t have a chance to try.
While in Port Angeles area, we bought some fresh Dungeness Crabs, and cooked them up for a feast! I don’t remember where we bought them, but here’s a tip from Kaleberg, a destination expert on tripadvisor: “If you really want great seafood, call Preston at Wild West Foods, 206 499 0175, and ask him if he will be bringing anything to the Port Angeles Farmers’ Market or to Country Aire Grocery in Port Angeles during your visit. His fish is the real deal: fresh, local, pristine.”
DIY : Graham Crackers, Chocolate, Marsmallows + Fire
- Salmon House: All the fish entrees were tasty. The kids enjoyed their meals. The smoked salmon was the highlight.